Pokertracker4 Won't show lifetime stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokertracker4 Won't show lifetime stats

Postby thesquee » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Whenever I play a tournament on pokertracker4, lifetime stats do not appear, only the hands played at the table. I've tried a number of fixes and am communicating through e-mail with the support team. But it takes a day or two to get a response, recently they told me to check under the general tab, which doesn't exist, and it took 2 days just to let me know that it was wrong information, and I needed to do something else. I've had this problem for 5 days with no progress and I want someone to contact me via skype so I can get your product working. I'm squee451 on skype, please contact me there asap or have someone from support e-mail me back faster than a day or two.
thesquee

Re: Pokertracker4 Won't show lifetime stats

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

We do not have Skype support. When you're in the replayer do you see lifetime stats?
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 am

Are you talking about your own stats or your opponents?
Your own stats are always only from the current tournament, to show your current image. Opponent stats should be lifetime, if you've met them before while using PokerTracker.
WhiteRider

Postby thesquee » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 pm

My stats show up as table stats, but so does everyone else's stats. People I have over 2k hands on will show up as having 6 hands or w/e amount I have for them at the table. Even when I click set all to lifetime stats nothing changes. I have not used the PT4 replayer so I don't know how that will work, I know observing a table will bring up lifetime stats on players, but the tables I play on I can't get the stats up.
thesquee

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Have you enabled any filters in the Hud > Edit Hud Options > General?
By default the Hud will show lifetime stats for all opponents - you have to enable session stats manually in the Hud, and they will be shown in red if you've done that.

If you don't think any of your Hud options would be hiding any opponent stats please open a Support Ticket and report your problem. Attach screenshots along with your log files and give us a specific example of an opponent who you have more hands on than are being shown in your stats.
WhiteRider

Postby thesquee » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 pm

no filters were activated, I have a support ticket open and we've been working on the problem for a week, including the full reinstall of postgres and rebuilding the cache and nothing has worked. I'mwaiting on word of a second remote control session so that the problem can be evaluated and fixed. I sent the logs over to support and screenshots of people who display 50 hands, when I have over 2500 hands. I was just hoping someone had experienced and fixed this problem in the past and could give me quick tips or something I could do to fix it.
thesquee

Postby fedasltrc » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Hi, i have the same problem. Do you fix it? Thanks
fedasltrc

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:08 am

fedasltrc wrote:Hi, i have the same problem. Do you fix it? Thanks

Please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4