Pokerstars HH folder is empy.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokerstars HH folder is empy.

Postby AleRom91 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello guys . I ' ve been playing on pokerstars.it using PT4 . I don 't have any problem with HUD ecc... but my Pokerstars Hand History Folder is empty and i can 't do post session rewievs , how to deal with that . Thanks for the help
AleRom91

Re: Pokerstars HH folder is empy.

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:56 pm

When you finish playing the hand history files are moved to the "Processed" folder so that they don't have to be read again next time you import.
You can find this via the menu File > Open User Data Folder.
However, once the hands are in PT4 you shouldn't need the files directly - what are you doing with them that you can't do in PT4?
WhiteRider

Postby AleRom91 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Well last times i played i just didn 't find them after the session time , so that i couldn 't do my reviews. I could n 't find the hands after 1 day only . I want to mark them , study them on the hand reviewer excetera...
AleRom91

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:13 am

Ah, I see - so you're not actually looking for the hand history files themselves?

Were the hands imported as you were playing? Are the files now in the Processed folder?
If so, it is likely that you have a filter enabled - check the sidebar and clear any filters listed in blue.

If the hands weren't imported check the PokerStars Configuration Guide to make sure that you have PokerStars set up correctly to save histories.
WhiteRider

Postby AleRom91 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:42 am

Yes the file are being processed correctly
AleRom91

Postby AleRom91 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:06 am

Can you tell which are the filters and where i can find them exactly ??? I have another issue right now anyway : my hud is trasparent on Pokerstars even if i ve setted it solid , how can i solve this too ?
AleRom91

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 pm

When looking at the View Stats page, check the sidebar on the left. Anything labelled in blue means the filter is active. Clear all of those, and anything listed around "More Filters". Also check that the "Show Marked Hands Only" option isn't selected, and no tags are selected, in the section just above the hand report.

There aren't any problems that I'm aware of with Hud transparency - please double check that you're editing the correct Hud profile.
WhiteRider

Postby AleRom91 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks for the help i solved all of my problems ; can i ask you one more question without opening a new post?I got an issue with the database management and the databases on it ,i want to delete them all and create a new one . I tried to completely unistall poker tracker 4 but the issue persists . I attached an image of that ; thanks for the attention.
Attachments
PT4DBprolems.jpg
PT4 Databases
AleRom91

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:34 pm

You can delete databases via the Database -> Database Management window.

Please note that PokerTracker 4 does not support PostgreSQL 9.3 at this time. We only support up to 9.0.
kraada

Postby AleRom91 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Perfect anyway i couldn 't delete the N/A marked databases from that window ... can you please suggest me another solution ?
AleRom91

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4