PT4 Freezing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Freezing

Postby QTip » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

I have the most recent stable download. Most of the time I press "Get Hands While Playing" the software freezes.
QTip

Re: PT4 Freezing

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:09 am

With all your sites closed, start Get Hands While Playing. Does it read any files?
If so, the first thing I would do is clear any existing hand history files from your sites' import folders in case there is a problem with a particular file. Running through Tools > Setup Assistant > Site Configuration might be able to import and move those files, but otherwise you would need to move them manually. If there are any files please attach them to a Support Ticket so that we can see if there is a problem in the file(s) or in the import.

If you don't have any problems with your sites closed then enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Start playing at a single table and if you have the problem then attach the PokerTracker4.log and hand history file to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on. If you don't have the problem with one table then play as few as possible to generate the problem.
WhiteRider

Postby QTip » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks for the response. I rebooted the pc and went through the site config again. Seems everything is working.

Thanks again.
QTip

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:25 am

That's good to hear - thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider

Postby Parket » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I have to say that I'm having the same issue. Sometimes PT4 will start importing, the HUD works fine as well, but the actual application doesn't respond at all to any button clicks. It's stuck in the View Import Status and doesn't update there either (even though hands are importing).
Parket

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:02 am

If you see this again please send us a log file and tell us what time you noticed it so that we can try to track down what may be stuck.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4