I have a database from Pokertracker 3 that I would like to convert to Pokertracker 4
The database if from PostgreSQL 8.3.
1. I ran "services.msc". I turned PostgreSQL 8.3 to "automatic" and tried to start it, but got "error 1069 unable to logon".
2. I then uninstalled PostgreSQL 8.3 and tried to re-install the latest version from www.postgresql.org
3. I was unable to successfully install "Installer version Version 8.3.23 (No longer supported)" for windows
During the setup wizard i got stuck on the "setup" window on the "data directory" step.
4. The "error" window reads: The existing data directory (date/time setting: floating point numbers) is not compatible with this server (date/time setting: 64-bit integers).
5. As it stands, PostgreSQL 8.3 is NOT installed or running on my machine
I am running windows 7 32-bit with UAC off and no firewall problems.
Do you guys have any suggestions on how i could go about recovering this database?