Slow import/stats improperly updating

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Slow import/stats improperly updating

Postby oddeye » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm not really sure whats creating that problem. I thought it was my computer performing slowly when importing hands, but it seems like there is really a problem. However I cannot just restart PT4 when I'm playing shitton of tables to enable the logging cause I'm already doing enough shit. I have to kill it multiple time/restart and eventually the import seem to work. Sometime this even happens when I'm playing only a few tables, stats stop updating but it seems if I use the "reset" thing then the stats are proper so they have been imported?

I'm really fucking tired of this shit TBH, lost alot of money already. If it's my computer fine but I need to know and it seems to be a problem other players are having. I've missed over 2 weeks of play because of this, whenever I try to play it ends up lagging pretty weirdly but not at start. I can't afford to lose money to get to replicate the problem anymore. Did that already last time and it's still going on even tho not getting the cache stats error. Are we suppose to run housekeeping after every session?
oddeye

Re: Slow import/stats improperly updating

Postby sawwee » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Slow import and wrong cached stats: several of my players have the same issue, too. I'm afraid 4.11.6 is still not okay in import / building cache.
sawwee

Postby Fredo511111 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:10 pm

I have the same problem. 8 years I have been with PT and Im afraid to say its the end of an era for me. I got HM yesterday via a promotion. Not looking forward to learning a new platform-but hey ho. It cannot be as stressfull as the last week or so around here. GL all
Fredo511111

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:09 am

oddeye wrote:I'm not really sure whats creating that problem. I thought it was my computer performing slowly when importing hands, but it seems like there is really a problem. However I cannot just restart PT4 when I'm playing shitton of tables to enable the logging cause I'm already doing enough shit. I have to kill it multiple time/restart and eventually the import seem to work. Sometime this even happens when I'm playing only a few tables, stats stop updating but it seems if I use the "reset" thing then the stats are proper so they have been imported?

I'm really fucking tired of this shit TBH, lost alot of money already. If it's my computer fine but I need to know and it seems to be a problem other players are having. I've missed over 2 weeks of play because of this, whenever I try to play it ends up lagging pretty weirdly but not at start. I can't afford to lose money to get to replicate the problem anymore. Did that already last time and it's still going on even tho not getting the cache stats error. Are we suppose to run housekeeping after every session?

If you haven't already, please update to v4.11.6 from the PT4 Download Page - please read the Release Notes before you update.

If you have problems in v4.11.6 please enable logging before you next close PT4, then if you see the problem again attach your logs to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate.

Tutorial: Reporting a problem
WhiteRider

Postby oddeye » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:10 pm

I updated already and rebuilt the cache. It worked, but at some point the HUD start not updating and eventually it just seems like the processor runs to the maximum and shit starts going laggy as hell. I just noted in this message that replicating the error cost me money, which I cannot afford.
oddeye

Postby CrittHunter » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:12 am

Hello,

I am facing the same problem after updating to 4.11.6. Playing 4 Zoom Tables (9max) and 2 Tournaments at the same time, sometimes tournament hands are not being imported and HUD stops working. I also get the message of duplicate columns upon every start with PT4 after update. I am running PT on a SDD Harddrive, therefore my system is fast (16GB RAM).
CrittHunter

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:25 am

WhiteRider wrote:If you have problems in v4.11.6 please enable logging before you next close PT4, then if you see the problem again attach your logs to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate.

Tutorial: Reporting a problem
WhiteRider

Postby paralellogram » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:54 am

I'm having the same slow import problem, version 4.11.6
paralellogram

Postby axles » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:00 am

i have the same problem, during import, the hud sometimes doesn't refresh stats, although i see that it is importing properly. It's very random and I cant think of any connection where it works or not.
axles

Postby 94szabogabor » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 am

same problem, v11.6, pls fix it asap
94szabogabor

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4