Report: Biggest Pots from All Players

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Report: Biggest Pots from All Players

Postby QTip » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 am

I created a report to show the hand # and $ for the biggest pots in my database. When I run the report, it only gives the data for the current player. Is there a way to make it so I get the biggest pots from every hand in my database (including all players)?

Thanks.
QTip

Re: Report: Biggest Pots from All Players

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:27 am

In the blue Filters link click Add Filter Expression and uncheck "Filter on Active Player" and then you'll see data from every hand from player's perspective.
kraada

Postby QTip » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:46 am

kraada wrote:In the blue Filters link click Add Filter Expression and uncheck "Filter on Active Player" and then you'll see data from every hand from player's perspective.

After unchecking "Filter on Active Palyer", if I press save it says "You must enter an expression."

If I just press OK anyway, I get an error.

"Error: Unalb eot execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (Error: missing FROM-clause entry for table "cash_hand)palyer_statitistcs" LINE 1:....FLG_SHOWDOWN))))))))))) ORDER BY..."

I have a filter "Hands Went to showdown" because I just want to see all biggest pots that went to showdown."

In the report stats, I just have Have # and Game Currency Pot Size.
QTip

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:00 pm

You need to add some stat that uses those database tables. "River Action" would do it if you want something small.
kraada

Postby QTip » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:01 pm

kraada wrote:You need to add some stat that uses those database tables. "River Action" would do it if you want something small.

Got it, thanks.
QTip

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles