new to poker tracker

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

new to poker tracker

Postby andywightman » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

hi all just wanting to know what you would stats you would recommend for some that is new to using a hud, im just looking for a basic set up till i get the hang of the stats, i mainly play micro mtts, :mrgreen:
andywightman

Re: new to poker tracker

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:55 am

I would start with the default Hud - this was designed to give new users most of the information they need, without overloading you with too much information that you don't understand. Get familiar with the basic stats first and then think about what else you want to know about your opponents and add stats for that too. You'll find a lot of discussion of how to interpret PokerTracker stats in strategy forums like those on twoplustwo.
You can see what any stat in PT4 means by going to Configure > Stats - type in the Search box to help find stats.
If you have general PT4 questions please post in the main PT4 section of the forum - this forum is specifically about the ProPokerHUDs premium add-ons.
WhiteRider

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:23 am

Thanks WhiteRider for stepping in. I would concur, if you are new to PT and HUDs, it is certainly worth starting with the built-in HUD, and getting used to that.

As you start to learn more, watching training videos of the pros, etc and you will start to see what sort of stats they feel are important. Input for our MTT HUDs came from several top MTT guys, and we offer an range of HUDs for tournaments, ranging from the "essential" to the "ultimate" version in increased complexity and amount of detail.

If at some point you would like to try them, you can do absolutely free for 30 days.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby vincenttafolla979 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:17 pm

I have watched some step by step video tutorials on HUD settings which has been uploaded in Leak Buster page. This kind of HUD profile is really helpful for the poker players.
vincenttafolla979

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:57 am

vincenttafolla979 wrote:This kind of HUD profile is really helpful for the poker players.

Thanks! We are doing our best to provide our customers a genuine edge at the tables.

For someone who is new to poker HUDs, I'd definitely recommend checking out our Essential HUDs. All of our HUDs come with several different versions to choose from and the Essential version of each HUD is designed specifically for beginner HUD users. Here's the Essential MTT HUD as an example.

Well organized and color coded on-table panel.

Clearly structured popups with all the core features from our more expensive HUDs.

Move up to the next level in HUDs while building on your current one. You only pay for the difference when upgrading, rather than paying for a whole new HUD. This way you can keep your investments under control while having the best possible tools at all times.

---
ProPokerHUDs.com | Poker HUDs | Stat Packs | Heat Maps | EasyStreet
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs