DATABASE

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

DATABASE

Postby Will66 » Thu May 22, 2008 5:28 pm

HI my pokertracker has errors when downloading hands - 1st error is :-

Datebase Error: SQLDBCode: 11 ; SQLErrText: Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000
database disk image is malformed (11)

2nd error is:-

Unable to get the tournament ID for tourney game number 1968529002...0.20 NL - Tournament) Real Money - this changes for every hand but basic message is the same.

Also GameTime+ has stopped working - it won't find tables.

I think this all happened at about same time - have tried various things but can't seem to get it working.

We are running Vista and running PT as administrator and it does ask us every time to allow pt. as far as i'm aware we also sorted GT+ out as we had problems when we first got vista.

Cheers

Will
Will66

Re: DATABASE

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm

#1. On the Prima auto-import window, click the Configure Database Files button. On the next window, make a note of the folder location of the GameHistory.dat file that you are pointing PT to read from.

Close PT and the poker site. Go to this folder and rename the GameHistory.dat file to GameHistory_bad.dat. Then open the poker site software and play another hand. They should create a new GameHistory.dat file for you to continue to import from. Open PT and and the Prima auto-import window and you should be able to start importing again.

#2. Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php

#3. Are you running GT+ as admin as detailed here
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/arc ... hp?t=20419
ptrack pat

Re: DATABASE

Postby Will66 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Cheers for that. Will give it all a try
Will66

Return to PokerTracker Holdem