Cash HUD short Handed vs Full Ring

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Cash HUD short Handed vs Full Ring

Postby DrKK » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 am

Hi,

I'm switching from short handed zoom to full ring zoom sometimes. I am wondering what happens to the positional stats in my HUD from players in my database who also play both full ring and short handed. Are for example, VPIP and PFR stats according to position from players who I haves stats from both FR and SH, are they merged in the HUD?

Should I make a full ring HUD for this?

Are there any good ones out there already?

thanks

Kees
DrKK

Re: Cash HUD short Handed vs Full Ring

Postby DrKK » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:11 am

Oops sorry I posted this in the wrong place. It should have been posted in Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles. Could you please relocate this thread?
DrKK

Postby kraada » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:16 am

It depends on your settings - you can filter for hands with similar numbers of players via Hud -> Edit Hud Options in the Number of Players filter.
kraada

Postby DrKK » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:02 am

oke thanks, will do that. But if I dont, EP and MP position stats will be merged for SH and FR cash games?
DrKK

Postby DrKK » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 am

One more question, can I use the Number of Player filter with a specific profile? So for example, filter to 9 players for the HUD profile cash - speed only?
DrKK

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:30 am

DrKK wrote:oke thanks, will do that. But if I dont, EP and MP position stats will be merged for SH and FR cash games?

Yes.

DrKK wrote:One more question, can I use the Number of Player filter with a specific profile? So for example, filter to 9 players for the HUD profile cash - speed only?

No - Hud options apply to all profiles at this time.
WhiteRider

Return to ProPokerHUDs