Heat Maps For Your HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Heat Maps For Your HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 am

Heat maps are popups that can be attached to any HUD profile, and provide a graphical visualization of a player’s preflop ranges in a specific situation. The main advantage of heat maps compared to regular statistics is the fact that they show the exact showed down hands in that specific range. Color coding enables the frequency of hands in that range to be clearly illustrated. PokerTracker offers this functionality for post game analysis, but we have brought it straight onto the HUD.

6-Max and Full Ring Cash Game Pack | From $24.99

• Raise First In/Steal - 6 confurations: EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB & overall
  • Preflop 3Bet - 6 configurations: MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB & overall
  • 3Bet vs BTN Steal - 3 configurations: SB, BB & overall
  • 3Bet vs SB Steal - 1 configuration: BB
  • Call 3Bet After 2Bet - 6 configurations: EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB & overall

Heads-Up Cash Game Pack | From $24.99

• Limp - SB
  • Raise Limp - BB
  • Raise First In - SB
  • 3Bet - BB
  • Call 3Bet - SB
  • 4Bet - SB

Custom Heat Maps | From $74.99

Imagination is your only limitation here – tell us what you want and we’ll make it happen. We can make heat maps for any hold'em game type and betting structure supported by PokerTracker 4.

---
ProPokerHUDs - The tools that give poker players an edge in today's competitive games.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Re: Heat Maps For Your HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:32 am

Discover the value of Heat Maps!

In this video, Lewis Lyons explains what poker heat maps are and how the information they provide can give you an edge over the competition. He compares players with similar statistics but different heat maps and gives advice on how to adjust against each of them. He also takes us through an in depth analysis of a hand where the heat maps helped him make a better decision.

phpBB [video]

Dedicated packs are available for Heads-Up and 6-Max/Full Ring cash games. If you have more specific needs then we can make custom heat maps specially for you.
PropokerHUDs

Postby opm » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Hey,

does the 6max cg heat maps also work for full ring sngs? Stupid question maybe but why should the 3bet stats from sngs be different from cashgame stats to display them?

Thanks a lot.

bye
opm

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:01 am

Thanks for the question!

While it is true that a 3Bet statistic is pretty much the same for SNGs as it is for cash games, there are other considerations. Stack depth for one dictates changes in strategy which won't be visible on a general 3Bet Heat Map. Another consideration for SNG players is the distinction between small raises and committing raises (Min-Raise First In & Open Shove for example).

Given the above arguments, we don't find our Cash Game Heat Map Pack to be particularly well suited for SNGs. With the current technical limitation of seven Heat Maps per HUD, it is hard to find a one size fits all solution tho.

For SNG players we suggest to take a look at Custom Heat Maps.
PropokerHUDs

Postby pokerProficy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Please note that you will only see the hands which went to showdown. This is a clear distinction you have to consider, because of this you will need huge samples on villain to draw any significant conclusion. I'm talking 10K+ hands on villain before you can begin to see anything you could base a strategy on.
pokerProficy

Postby dutch81 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 am

Just spent a few hrs. setting up the heat maps. Is there a a way for me to make the maps bigger? I also got the maps to work next to the Tools/Flop/River menu but the name of the heat map is way too long causing the menu to take up so much space horizontally. I tried to edit (recreate) the text block for each to shorten the names to no avail. Please advise? Love the product and thanks!
dutch81

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:27 am

Hi.

Unfortunately there isn´t a way for customers to make the heat maps bigger at the moment or change the name.
PropokerHUDs

Postby dutch81 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 am

It says up to 7 maps can be used for a single HUD profile.
Does that mean that only those 7 can be used in the HUD only?

I wanted to know if I could use RFI maps for the HUD and 3bet maps next to the
Flop, Turn and River menus.
dutch81

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:40 pm

dutch81 wrote:It says up to 7 maps can be used for a single HUD profile.
Does that mean that only those 7 can be used in the HUD only?

I wanted to know if I could use RFI maps for the HUD and 3bet maps next to the
Flop, Turn and River menus.

You can use 7 at a time on a single HUD, which ones you choose is up to you(you might be able to run a couple more, but we don´t suggest it). If you have any free stats you could assign them to, maybe assign them on those instead of the flop, turn and river menus.
PropokerHUDs

Postby dutch81 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:30 pm

What I meant was, if I use 7 heat maps on stats in the HUD (RFI), can I add a few more heat maps (3Bet) next to the Flop, Turn and River menu w/o it counting as the max of 7?

Sorry for the confusion.
dutch81

Next

Return to ProPokerHUDs