My current HUDs

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

My current HUDs

Postby GeoC » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:08 pm

I just got an email saying you people are going to upgrade your HUDs to conform to FTPs new requirements. I like the way my HUDs are right now plus I don't play on either FTP or PS. Is there a way I can keep what I currently have?
GeoC

Re: My current HUDs

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi.

Unfortunately no, the color coding restrictions will be applied to all of our PT HUDs.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

follow up questions

Postby GeoC » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Does any player who streams on Twitch use your HUDS? This would be for tourney play as I'm aware of the KomodoDragon.

Can't you and the PT4 guys get together and figure a way to leave the non PS and FTP players alone? Hell I'm not even allowed to play on those sites since I live in the USA. Seems incredibly unfair to all of us who are in the same boat.
GeoC

Re: My current HUDs

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Hey.

For the HU Cash Game HUD, some of the features can still be used on other sites that you can´t use on PokerStars/Full Tilt. Since the main update for the MTT HUD was only the color coding, we don´t think it is necessary to keep two copys of the HUDs. It also makes it very difficult to handle players in the PT system.

We don´t know of any Twitch streamers who are using our MTT HUD, but a coach at RIO (Owen Shiels) has been using it in his videos.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs