import hands - while playing errors - start over

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

import hands - while playing errors - start over

Postby kdb » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:02 am

Hi...I'm on a new laptop with windows 10. I've managed to put PT4 on here, but every time I import hands while playing I now get red messages at the start each time some with errors (unknown pot size) , some duplicates and some outside of licence (micro user so I understand the licence one). Please can you advise how I cen tell PT4 to ignore all this prev inputs and start a fresh each day? Cheers
kdb

Re: import hands - while playing errors - start over

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:50 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this and then report it via our support system along with your PokerTracker4.log file so that we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby kdb » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Sorry to be a pain...where do i find the equivaalent of the start menu in windows 10?
kdb

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:19 am

Click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of the screen or press the Windows key on your keyboard and start typing 'pokertracker' and you'll see the option.
See the tutorial kraada linked for more information about log files.

If you play at MicroGaming (MPN) then the invalid pot sizes is a known issue. If you want a notification when the fix is released please open a Support Ticket.
That would also explain the duplicates due to the way that MPN stores its hand histories - you can prevent this by using the 'Clear databases now' option in Configure > Sites & Import Options after your session.

If you're not playing at MPN please attach one of the hand history files which causes the problem to your ticket along with your log file.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4