Automatic colors statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Automatic colors statistics

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:34 am

(1) If you have the SQL skills to define things as needed in your own schema you are welcome to do so. It's definitely beyond the scope of our support here.

(2) There is a maximum of 1600 columns per PostgreSQL query. In effect this means the cache and any queries cannot exceed requesting 1600 columns - so you can cache about 1590 columns or so (there are some that are needed for identification), and in the HUD you cannot request more than 1600 cached and uncached columns for your HUD (which again results in about 1590 actual columns). There's no difference between a default stat or custom stat for the HUD's 1600 limit - it's about the columns and whether they are cached or not.

(3) With 7 players there is never a position 5 - see here for the mapping of numbers for each number of players. When 7 handed, there is one EP player - he is in position 4.

(4) I've never heard of anyone building anything this in depth so I can't estimate how long it will take to run.

(5) There isn't a maximum as far as I'm aware.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:36 am

(2)
Because of the translation I don't understand well the sentence where you say:

"and in the ways you cannot request more than 1600 cached and uncached columns for your HUD".
I have a HUD where the total number of columns is far higher than 1,600 columns (many repeated), then I do not understand that referred to with this limit in the HUD.

I have endless columns if they are not saved in the cache memory?

When I reach the limit of columns in memory cache, jumps me a warning message or what happens?
///////////////////////////////////////////////

(3)
I believe that I explained me evil. Not have problem with them values numerical of them positions in the creation of filters and NT, but with the adaptation of the statistics positional according to the variation of the table / players.

As both stated, in a table of 7 position 5 players there, but I have columns such as:
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position =5, 1, 0])

How affects to the statistics when there are 7 players on the table or the type table is 6-max, 4-max, etc?

Stops working just like a filter because there is no 'tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 5', or is automatically exchanges in "EP"?

What I mean, is that the positions (0, 1, 2, 8 and 9) are unchanged regardless of the type of table and number of seated players.

But, I have to do columns similar to the following for positions 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players between 4 and 6 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position between 3 and 5) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players between 7 and 8 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position between 4 and 7) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players between 9 and 10 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position between 5 and 7)), 1, 0])

////////////////////////////////////////////////

(4)
How can I check the speed with which consultations are carried out?

Is the speed the same regardless of my pc hardwares?

What is more slower and optimizes query speed?

Being something so deep, is it best to always use "LIKE" instead of "SIMILAR TO"?
////////////////////////////////////////////////

(5)
I checked it thoroughly and it has columns and also character limit, I guess esto va in relation to point (2).
------------------------------------------------

Some questions are rhetorical, if you find it more convenient you can copy the message and responds within each section and leave blank you want to.

Infinite thanks!
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:13 am

Attachments
posicioness.png
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:22 am

The custom stats which popups do not affect load the HUD, true?
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm

I would like delete all the statistics and predefined columns, as I understood there are 10 columns that I can not delete.

I know what?

I am sorry to give you so much work.
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:39 pm

8)

I am building "PFR" with less than 15bb for a popup, but I can not make it work well.

cnt_pfr_between_0_15:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise >0 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / tourney_blinds.amt_bb)<15, 1, 0])

cnt_pfr_opp_between_0_15:

sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / tourney_blinds.amt_bb)<10 AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '__%' OR (lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '_' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > (tourney_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante)) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante))) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers >0 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp) ), 1, 0])

Thanks a lot!
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Some points already are cleared. Now only need help with the points following (2), (4), (8).
Thank you.
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:21 am

2) There is a restriction in PostgreSQL of 1600 columns per table. In PT4 the built-in cache and custom cache are each a separate table, so there is a limit of 1600 custom columns. This is not a hud restriction, or a limit on the number of custom columns you can add in PT4 - only on the number of custom columns you can have with the cache flag set.

4) As kraada said, I don't have any idea how that many IFs will perform either - you could try reading up on IFs in PostgreSQL as that is what is doing the work (assuming this is in a column rather than a stat).
I would expect LIKE to be slightly more optimal than SIMILAR TO if you were doing the exact same comparison (although again you'd have to check some detailed PostgreSQL analysis on that) so I'd use it unless you need the additional functionality available with SIMILAR TO.

8) Your actions column test for less than 15 BB but your opps column tests for less than 10, so that will cause an error unless that's typo introduced while you copied it here.
If that doesn't fix it, can you tell us in what way it isn't working?
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:31 pm

(8)

The column of opportunities "<10" error an type.

The problem is that the statistics indicate less than 15bb I have a PFR 4%, however, in the report indicates a PFR 39%.

I was reviewing and is that the column of opportunities not is filtering any stack in absolute and by that I throws a percentage so low.

I tried different combinations but not managed to solve it. Thank you.
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Is solved, had to move some parentheses predefined to the add my expression. Thank you.
rubencash

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles