Stat definition reference guide.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stat definition reference guide.

Postby Smoky » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:43 pm

OK, I have been quite patient. I have been a Poker Tracker customer since the days of Poker Tracker 3. Overall I have to guive tremendous praise to the product. I am certainly not a great pocker player but you won't find a more enthusastic customer and player than me. There are 2 areas that continue to bug me over the years. First is that I simply can not find a good reference listing all the built in stats and useful and understandable definitions. I did find the old PokerTracker 3 reference guide but it does not have all the items I am looking for. It would greatly speed up my proficiency of the software if I could download a copy of such a thing and keep it handy for reference. I will post my other concern in the next message as it appears my typing return function has stopped working. --- Smoky
Smoky

Re: Stat definition reference guide.

Postby Smoky » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Actually I have been a customer since Poker Tracker 2. LOL I forgot about that :D
Smoky

Postby morny » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:09 am

You can find the definition of any specific stat in the Configure -> Statistics window. I do not think we have compiled the information into a single document but i will double check with the other support guys to see if they have one
morny

Postby Smoky » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 am

Thank you very much Morny. You still have an outdated reference guide for PT3. Something similar is needed for PT4. I know the more experienced players know these stats in their sleep. But I think if you want to attrack new players to poker software it would be a big help. Over the years Poker Tracker has become very daunting in the complexity and magnitude of stats.
I know if I am at the computer and not actually in a game I can have the time to look stats up within the software. But for someone like me it would be a Godsend to have them all in a reference guide listed alphabetically (digital format is fine) when I am in a game, or away from the computer.. .... Smoky
Smoky

Postby morny » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks Smoky for the feedback and i have passed it on along to our team along with confirming with the other guys on the support team we currently do not have a document that has all this information in one place.
morny

Return to PokerTracker 4