Quick Question

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Quick Question

Postby psycodiver » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:05 pm

I have a small issue with the hud info covering up certain parts of the screen.
I was thinking that I could make 1 box transparent, this might fix the problem.

Is this possible and if so how?
psycodiver

Re: Quick Question

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 am

By default the HUD placed on the table is locked in position to avoid accidentally moving the HUD while playing however you can move the HUD to new locations on the table by holding the Control key while dragging the HUD. You can also click the PT-icon and select "Unlock Layout" to move the HUD around on the table without the need to hold the control key. When you have your HUD placed where you want then on the table you should then save the new positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing "Save Layout". While you cannot make just one players HUD transparent you can change the opacity of a HUD group using the slider under "Group Properties" in "HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles". You can also lower the opacity of the HUD until you mouseover by changing the "Display Type:" to "Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over".
Flag_Hippo

Postby psycodiver » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:46 am

Thanks Hippo,
This one issue is the only problem I have with PT otherwise it would be perfect.
Basically, 1 player's HUD is blocking me seeing his cards, since I 12 table, I don't have much room to position the info.
I've been trying to find a solution for some weeks now but with no success.

I'll try making the HUD more opaque, maybe that will work...
psycodiver

Postby psycodiver » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:13 am

I have an idea that might work.
I will remove, spaces, colens, or forward slashes and try and compact the information.

How do I change the titles of the info on the HUD?

Atm my 3rd row of info looks like this: FFCB: 99/FTCB:99/FRCB:99
I'm thinking if I remove either the colens or the slashes it might help fix my problem.
But I can't see where on PT to do this.
psycodiver

Postby psycodiver » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:34 am

Another Question: when I accidentally click on a players stats it comes up with that other screen.
Is there a way to set it so that other screen does not come up?
psycodiver

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:05 pm

psycodiver wrote:How do I change the titles of the info on the HUD? Atm my 3rd row of info looks like this: FFCB: 99/FTCB:99/FRCB:99 I'm thinking if I remove either the colens or the slashes it might help fix my problem. But I can't see where on PT to do this.

You can edit the prefix for the stat by selecting the stat in your HUD Profile in "HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles" - you will see the prefix under "Item Properties". You can also edit/remove the separator, e.g. "/", for your HUD group under "Group Properties".
psycodiver wrote:Another Question: when I accidentally click on a players stats it comes up with that other screen. Is there a way to set it so that other screen does not come up?

There isn't an option for that but if you don't want any popups at all you can delete them for your HUD profile on the "Popup Groups" tab (export any popups you may want to use in future via the disk icon before deleting them).
Flag_Hippo

Postby psycodiver » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:14 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:You can edit the prefix for the stat by selecting the stat in your HUD Profile in "HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles" - you will see the prefix under "Item Properties". You can also edit/remove the separator, e.g. "/", for your HUD group under "Group Properties".

Thanks, that was exactly what I needed.

Flag_Hippo wrote:There isn't an option for that but if you don't want any popups at all you can delete them for your HUD profile on the "Popup Groups" tab (export any popups you may want to use in future via the disk icon before deleting them).

I'm unsure what you mean by this. A pop-up in other areas is something that happens when you hover your mouse over something.
So, when I click on a player's information box and that other screen appears, that is also considered as a "pop-up"?
psycodiver

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

psycodiver wrote:So, when I click on a player's information box and that other screen appears, that is also considered as a "pop-up"?

Yes that is what I meant by a popup. When you hover over something and another window "pops up" that is generally referred to as a tooltip and in PokerTracker 4 that is what displays session stats when you just hover over a HUD stat.
Flag_Hippo

Postby psycodiver » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Yes that is what I meant by a popup. When you hover over something and another window "pops up" that is generally referred to as a tooltip and in PokerTracker 4 that is what displays session stats when you just hover over a HUD stat.

Yes, you are right about the definition of "pop-up." I googled it :)
And your advice about stopping the pop-up worked. Thanks.

A side question: in your opinion where is the best place to get support with Table Ninja?
psycodiver

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:25 am

You can post on the Table Ninja II forums here or open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4