PT4 Database Schema

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 Database Schema

Postby potamito » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Nope, need to highligh this > pt4db.beninu.dk/pt4db_schema.pdf and copy&paste it on a new browser tab, ez game.
potamito

Postby beninu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:24 am

PJs Ronin wrote:Have the links ^^ been removed?

No - there never were links. Just copy-paste the URL written in red in the above comment and you get the PDF from my site pt4db.beninu.dk. It is the only thing on this particular dubdomain, so you will have to enter the entire URL (pt4db.beninu.dk/pt4db_schema.pdf) to download the PDF. In some environments entering the URL will just open the PDF in the browser whereas other environments the browser will ask if you want to save the PDF locally. I recommend you save the PDF locally so you'll always have the file. I will not take the file down for a very long period of time - I promise - but I could get killed in a car accident tomorrow and then the payments for the domain would stop and the site would be taken down, so to make sure you keep it - save it! (If your browser just opens the PDF in the browser, you will usualy be able to chose File->Save as... in the menu. (In some browsers you have to push [Alt] to open the top menu in the browser.

I hope this made it clearer how to get it.

Kind regards
beninu

Postby beninu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:31 am

As it seemed that someone had a bit of trouble entering the full URL into the browser address field, I have now created a very simple webpage from where you can click a download link to the PDF-document.

Click here to go to page pt4db.beninu.dk

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your kind responses, btw.

Kind regards

Beninu
beninu

Postby PJs Ronin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:59 pm

TY :)

I'll leave the rest of this post open to any PT developers who'd care to comment.
PJs Ronin

Postby iatracker » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:18 pm

so helpfull !
revelation.gif
iatracker

Postby french_rontana » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:00 am

beninu wrote:As it seemed that someone had a bit of trouble entering the full URL into the browser address field, I have now created a very simple webpage from where you can click a download link to the PDF-document.

Click here to go to page pt4db.beninu.dk

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your kind responses, btw.

Kind regards

Beninu

Thank you very much!
french_rontana

Postby BrianChina » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:02 pm

Great work and thanks for sharing.

I have a question about security though.

For example, sometimes when I try to make a custom stat or report or hud item I find that when I got to another report or hud and try to add it that it's not available in the statics lookup table. It seems almost arbitrary what is avaialbe or not in one part of PT4 to another. It just doesn't make sense. I complained once about this and didn't get a very satisfying answer. I find it very frustrating.

Hasn't PokerTracker locked down much of what is available via sql in the database?

Thanks for you help.
BrianChina

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:38 am

BrianChina wrote:I complained once about this and didn't get a very satisfying answer. I find it very frustrating.

Presuambly you are referring to this thread? If you want to follow up on that you can reply there or privately in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4