Table states

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Table states

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi, I just set up my ProPokerHud and I find out that my hud is floating around everywhere. I can't get my hud states in the right position. It means that my states can show up on someone else table and someone else stat is beside my table. Even though I can move around the table hud, it is quit annoying since I run so many tables at one time. Is there problem to fix it?
DonkeyKong

Re: Table states

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi , first make sure your prefered seat position is same in PT4 as it is set in poker client.

Then if its set , it should automatically move the stats under correct player. You can move the panels and lock them by clicking the PT4 logo icon when at the tables. Make sure to save the layout and set it for current table type.

When playing 6-Max cash game, left click on the PokerTracker 4 icon on the poker table and choose Change Profile – Cash PPH (6M).
The statistic bars and will be scattered around. To be able to move them around, left click on the PokerTracker 4 icon again and click Unlock Layout.
You are now able to drag the bars around as you choose. To make sure who a statistic bar belongs to, hover over the bar and it will show you the players username.
To move the bars around, left click on them, hold and drag them to the postions you like.
If you are happy with the layout, click on the PokerTracker 4 icon again and choose Lock & Save Layout.
If you would like to make this HUD your default HUD, click the PokerTracker 4 icon – Change Profile – Make Active Profile Default for Table Type.

Same applies to different HUD versions.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby DonkeyKong » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi, the prefered seat position is not same in PT4 as it is set in poker client. How do I fix the problem? I got the same problem even without propokerhuds. How do I make the hud states in the correct postion in the first place?
DonkeyKong

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:25 pm

Under Configure - Site and Import Options - you choose the network from the left side panel and then you should see the preferred seat option.
PropokerHUDs

Postby DonkeyKong » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi, I try to change prefer seat option and I find out there is nothing I can do to make the change. The only option I can choose is 10 seat option. I am playing at pokerstars.
DonkeyKong

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 pm

You have to click the drop down where it says 10 Seat Table, then you will see options 9,8,,6,4,2 ect.
PropokerHUDs

Return to ProPokerHUDs