Hero Vs Villian Results

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hero Vs Villian Results

Postby Eav1981 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello
I am curious to know how to filter the Hero Vs Villian Results to show only active players, or if that is not possible to filter out players with less than "200" hands

Right now it displays a huge amount of opponents and i have to look through them to find the "villians" sitting at my table to see if i am winning or losing to them in the long run, In poker tracker 3, there was on option to filter for Active players only, does poker tracker 4 have a similar option?

Thank you very much
Eav1981

Re: Hero Vs Villian Results

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:36 am

There isn't an option for that but you can set a filter for a more recent range of time/hands via 'More Filters -> Game Details -> Dates' and that will give you a much shorter list.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Eav1981 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:14 am

Thank you for your time and response

I was hoping there would be a way to create a custom filter to show "active players" if i understand correctly, you are saying that is not possible :(

The only problem with going with the route you recommended, it also shaves down the amount of hands total against all players Lets say i set filter to last 30 days. (lets say i played 2k hands vs VillianX last month, and 2k hands vs same player this month, it will only show the results of this months play.

Is it possible by any chance to create a custom filter to remove all players off the list with less than "X" amount of hands total? this way, it will filter out all the players with negligible amounts of hands but retain all the players who i have played against a lot in the past?

Thank you
Eav1981

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

I must have had a brain freeze - of course you would get less hands when using that filter :oops:. I also took a look at the 'vs Player' report in PokerTracker 3 and I cannot see the option you mentioned there at all and don't recall that being available. While something like that could have been done in PokerTracker 3 with an expression filter like this they cannot be used outside of custom reports so you wouldn't see your wins/losses vs those players as you do in the 'Hero vs Villain' report.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles