Heads Up Stats Vs Villain 3 Bet Pots

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Heads Up Stats Vs Villain 3 Bet Pots

Postby duathlon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm looking in the results tab, hero vs villain, using a filter for 'facing 3bet'.

When I look at a specific villain it says he's up say 5,000 vs me over 100 hands.

But when I look down at the hands vs opponent, there are only 50 hands, and he's only up $1,000 vs me.

The numbers in the Net Winnings column dont' seem to be correlated to the hands shown below (under Hands vs Opponent) and I have no idea why not.

The filter I'm using is Reraise opportunity 4bet (Facing 3Bet). Hopefully that's the right filter, but even if it's not I don't understand why the numbers don't match up.

My goal is to look at heads up hands vs an opponent where I called a 3 bet and see how many bb/100 I was winning/losing in that situation.
duathlon

Re: Heads Up Stats Vs Villain 3 Bet Pots

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 am

Can you please attach a screenshot of your report window to a Support Ticket so we can see exactly what is going on here.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Heads Up Stats Vs Villain 3 Bet Pots

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:20 am

The upper report shows how much you won or lost vs a specific villain, but the hands report below that shows you how much you won or lost in those hands (against all players). These values will be different because not all of the money you win/lose in these hands is against that one opponent - if the opponent only put in a small amount of money before folding and then you went on to win a large pot against another player you'll see a small amount in the upper report and a large amount in the lower report.
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 for macOS