min RFI for tourney

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

min RFI for tourney

Postby philip77 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi,

I am trying to build a stats which shows the percent of time a player min raises first in preflop (if he had the oportunity to do). I modified the classic Raise First In statistics in that way:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made / tourney_blinds.amt_bb = 2, 1, 0])

For the opportunity I kept the same has the original one.

When I tested it the stat shows a percentage much higher than the reality.

Is there something wrong in my formulas?

Thanks
philip77

Re: min RFI for tourney

Postby potamito » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:43 pm

philip77 wrote:For the opportunity I kept the same has the original one.

Is there something wrong in my formulas?

Emm yeah the opportunity column shouldnt be the same as the action one, just delete the "tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise" expression from the opportunity column and it should be good.
And also i dont like using "=" for bet sizings i rather use >= or <= and for this example i would use <= 2.15 or something like 2.25 to define a minr cuz people me open raise a bit bigger than just 2x that the stat will not count it towards as a minr, cheers.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 am

philip77 wrote:For the opportunity I kept the same has the original one.

If you're using the original opportunities column for the 'Raise First In' stat (cnt_p_open_opp) then that's fine.
philip77 wrote:When I tested it the stat shows a percentage much higher than the reality. Is there something wrong in my formulas?

Try rebuilding your custom cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby philip77 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Thanks for your help.
It now works perfectly and the idea of including the hands with a nearly min open is a great idea.

Regards
philip77

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles