Where can I see/find Notecaddy at PT v4.15?

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Where can I see/find Notecaddy at PT v4.15?

Postby Assassin85 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi,

I just made the update to version 4.15 and also used the website for the notecaddy beta signup.
I entered my registered email and registration code and then the installtion of notecaddy come.
unfortunately there was an error during the installtion.
I can not find any installion file to restart the process and when starting PT4 v4.15, I can not see any difference to the v4.14 and no notecaddy at all.
when I re-enter my data at the website, nothing appears, no installation process again.

what can I do?!
Assassin85

Re: Where can I see/find Notecaddy at PT v4.15?

Postby sirdurk » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 pm

I have them same problem.

I exited notecaddy setup wizard and now cannot find a way to re-initiate the setup.
sirdurk

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Assassin85 wrote:I just made the update to version 4.15 and also used the website for the notecaddy beta signup.
I entered my registered email and registration code and then the installtion of notecaddy come.
I can not find any installion file to restart the process and when starting PT4 v4.15, I can not see any difference to the v4.14 and no notecaddy at all.
when I re-enter my data at the website, nothing appears, no installation process again.

Do you recall any details of the error? Do you have access to NoteCaddy via the 'PokerTracker+' menu option in PokerTracker 4?
sirdurk wrote:I have them same problem.
I exited notecaddy setup wizard and now cannot find a way to re-initiate the setup.

Did you receive any error message during the install as the OP mentioned? Do you have access to NoteCaddy via the 'PokerTracker+' menu option in PokerTracker 4?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Assassin85 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Assassin85 wrote:I just made the update to version 4.15 and also used the website for the notecaddy beta signup.

Do you recall any details of the error? Do you have access to NoteCaddy via the 'PokerTracker+' menu option in PokerTracker 4?

unfortunatly I can't remember the error message.
I just clicked it away, because couldn't do anything else and thought I restart the installation anytime later.
where do I find and can download the notecaddy install file?
under "poktertracker+" I only see "notetracker", no "notecaddy".
Assassin85

Postby Assassin85 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:18 pm

UPDATE:
havn't changed anything, but had to make some reboots because of some other issues and suddenly the "notecaddy" was under "pokertracker+" and
I was able to install everything and right now doing the processing hands for writting the notes.

looks good so far :D
Assassin85

Postby SretiCentV » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:41 am

if NC fails or you close it during the setup wizard you'd have to restart PT4 to run it again. If it doesn't run again then there should be the menu option under pokertracker+
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby gcstanley » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 am

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem. Looking at the PokerTracker log,
1) the NoteCaddy installation file is downloaded,
2) then there is an error 'Can't open file ....AssaultWare.Business.dll (error 5: access is denied)
3) then there is an error 'Unable to extract to ....AssaultWare.Business.dll (from zip file ....)
4) then there is an error 'Unable to install app NoteCaddy'
After this, PokerTracker loads normally.
gcstanley

Postby gcstanley » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:11 am

Hi,

I have updated PokerTracker with version 15.0.674 to correct the issue with Party Poker hands and this has corrected the issue with NoteCaddy. The menu options are now appearing , Note Definitions have been downloaded and the notes are being created.
gcstanley

Postby SretiCentV » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 pm

I am glad it seems to be working. It's been quite a week but I think it will only get more reliable going forward
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Return to NoteCaddy