NoteCaddy for PokerTracker - Pre-Release Beta

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker - Pre-Release Beta

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 pm

With the release of PokerTracker v4.15, we are excited to announce that the extremely popular NoteCaddy is finally available to PokerTracker users!

Please visit the NoteCaddy page to learn about all of the powerful features that NoteCaddy offers to help you make better decisions at the tables!

Sign-up for the NoteCaddy Pre-Release Beta today for free.

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4 is built on the new Max Value Software API which allows third party software to tightly integrate with PokerTracker and to tap into the power that PokerTracker has to offer. There is no download, simply sign-up for NoteCaddy and the next time that you start PokerTracker, NoteCaddy will automatically download, install and run the NoteCaddy setup wizard. It's as simple as that!

Don't forget to read the NoteCaddy Quick Start Guide which will help you get NoteCaddy setup, running and familiarized with some of the core concepts!

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Re: NoteCaddy for PokerTracker - Pre-Release Beta

Postby Steinpilz0104 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:03 am

Hi

Great; Question: I've a NC Licence for HM2, is there any idea to take that in account when the beta is finished?
Steinpilz0104

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 pm

Steinpilz0104 wrote:Great; Question: I've a NC Licence for HM2, is there any idea to take that in account when the beta is finished?

NoteCaddy is currently in beta and is free for everyone. When we launch, we’ll be able to answer questions like this.
WhiteRider

Postby TRNSLTR » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 pm

So when you launch it, it will stop working and ask to buy a separate licence?
TRNSLTR

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 am

That's what I'm expecting, yes, although you'll add NoteCaddy to your existing license as with the current beta.
WhiteRider

Postby proudwalker » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Just signed up to the beta but i didn't see any auto download etc when i restarted PT4, (using a mac btw)
proudwalker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:44 am

NoteCaddy is not available on Mac at this time and I don't yet know whether a Mac version will ever be added, but if you want to add weight to the request and receive a notification should it ever happen please open a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby jdaman1998 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:18 am

Hi;
I signed up for notecaddy, but every time I run PT4, Norton stops the install and quarantines it. What can I do to avoid this, and go through with the install?
Thanx;
Joe
jdaman1998

Postby BootsMollie » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:57 am

Hello, I have NoteCaddy installed and it appears to run, I have added some of its features to my HUD but nothing shows up in game. I have added NC heat maps and stats both to my 'Table Groups' section and the 'Popup Groups' section - in both it just shows the spacers (-) I use between stats but no stats. I have made sure to be certain that a note should have been added (e.g. if I have an RFI heat map stat, I have waited until a player showed down a hand and checked whether anything shows on the stat). I believe NC is installed correctly and I have it running. Help! :? : :?: :)
BootsMollie

Postby BootsMollie » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:59 am

jdaman1998 wrote:Hi;
I signed up for notecaddy, but every time I run PT4, Norton stops the install and quarantines it. What can I do to avoid this, and go through with the install?
Thanx;
Joe
Are you able to go into Norton settings and allow certain programs/processes through its scan procedure? Such a fix would work for Windows Defender and although I have no specific knowledge about Norton it is reasonable that you could use the same fix.
BootsMollie

Next

Return to NoteCaddy