BU Limp fold vs Raise Over Limp All In

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BU Limp fold vs Raise Over Limp All In

Postby Moby84 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi,

I would like to display the % BU Limp and fold vs Raise Over Limp All In (with 20 bb and more).

Is that correct ?

Value expression : (BU_3H_Limp_Fold_ROL_AI_sup_20 / BU_3H_Limp_Faceraise_sup_20) * 100

Column : BU_3H_Limp_Fold_ROL_AI_sup_20

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND
lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 AND
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) >= 20 AND
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack , 1, 0])

Column : BU_3H_Limp_Faceraise_sup_20

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) >= 20 , 1, 0])

Thanks !
Moby84

Re: BU Limp fold vs Raise Over Limp All In

Postby potamito » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Firstly i would name the columns cnt_p_bu_def_action_fold_vs_rol_ai_20m_3h or something like that to keep it consistant with what PT4 already uses.
Now regarding your action column expressions, is BU open limping? or wou want to account for other limpers in the hand too? If what you´re looking for is for BU to open up the pot with a limp you need to add "tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp" to both columns, the rest of the expressions seems ok for me.
I strongly advise you to test the expression on a hand report so double check if it is actually isolating the situation you´re looking for.
potamito

Postby Moby84 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

Ok, thx !

Now, I want that the column BU_3H_Limp_Faceraise_sup_20 takes in account the All In Raise Over limp.

So now : Column BU_3H_Limp_Faceraise_AI_sup_20

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) >= 20 AND
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack , 1, 0])

So, I tested the expression in the hand report puting it in the filters BUT... it doesn't return the following situation :

Stacks : BTN (42bb) / SB (21.5bb) / BB (11.5bb)
Actions : BTN limps / SB calls / BB Raise All In

The only case where it returns this situation is when I change this :
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack
by
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= 10 * tourney_blinds.amt_bb

So it seems that "tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack" is the problem.

Do you know why ?
Moby84

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:45 am

The effective stack for each player is the amount a player can lose in a pot as of their first action in a hand so 10.5BB (amt_p_2bet_facing) + 1BB (amt_blind) = 11.5BB which is not >= to the amt_p_effective_stack for the button (21.5BB).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Moby84 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm

All right, so in this case how could I specify that BB is All In ?

Is there a player statistics wich indicates that the 2bet raiser is all in (or not) ?
Moby84

Postby potamito » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Moby84 wrote:All right, so in this case how could I specify that BB is All In ?

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)

Moby84 wrote:Is there a player statistics wich indicates that the 2bet raiser is all in (or not) ?

For all ins
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)

For NOT all ins
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 pm

@ potamito Those expressions are not suitable for this stat because it is from the perspective of the BTN who is facing the 2bet all-in.

@ Moby84 You can test for facing an all-in, whether that comes from the SB and/or the BB, with this:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'
Flag_Hippo

Postby Moby84 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:30 am

Great ! I will check that. Thanks guys !
Moby84

Postby potamito » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:34 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:@ potamito Those expressions are not suitable for this stat because it is from the perspective of the BTN who is facing the 2bet all-in.

tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'

Oh shit you´re right, forgot the active player was the BU, my bad :( :o :shock: :? :cry:
potamito

Postby Moby84 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Works fine ! Thx !
Moby84

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles