Tournament Results Imported Incorrectly

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament Results Imported Incorrectly

Postby PokerBot » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 pm

This has been a very long standing issue with ipoker... any updates on this... like when Rebuys/add-ons can be accounts for, even the rebuy/add-on costs do not include the rake which ipoker starts like a year ago! And the amount of players entered (finish position and time of starting and finishing are always correct)

Also recently Party poker results have been really bad... never getting anywhere near the right amount of entrants, even saying i busted in 88 place but only 40 players entered! (finish position and time of starting and finishing are always correct). And the buyins are totally mashed; a $22 tournament would be marked as... buyin $22 Fee 0.00 or it would have th toal buyin like $.750 and then "+" the PKO amount with anotehr "+" but no rake afterwards. And the PKO knockouts are seldom correct

As it stands i am having to take a screen shot of every single tournament from these sites and manually entering the data afterwards which is beyond ridiculous
PokerBot

Re: Tournament Results Imported Incorrectly

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 11, 2018 6:41 am

PartyPoker do not specify the rake in their HH files so can you please let us know the correct rake in a Support Ticket along with the relevant hand histories so we can update the detection rules. With regards to rebuys and number of entrants we can also take a look at those for you so include those files as well.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PokerBot » Fri May 18, 2018 5:00 am

No offense intended but isn't that the job of poker tracker? That would be like going into a restaurant and them telling you to make your own food!

With regards to tournament detection my point mirrors what i said in another thread about poker tracker should be getting out there, trying to improve the software, ensuring the updates of poker clients are working correctly by liaising with them when needed

I don't have the time to go through the rake structure of the party games but i will say that games starting on the hour are Major games that have 10% rake for freeze outs

All PKO games have 5% so a $22 games would be $10 prize pool, $11 PKO and $1 rake

Games starting at .15 past the hour all seem to have 5% rake

All satellites seem to have 10% rake

As for the Coral games, you simply need to change the fact that all Rebuys and Add-ons now have rake... i fail to see why after over a year you have yet to resolve this simple issue

May i ask if these issues are in your sister-software Holdem Manager?
PokerBot

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 am

I don't know about Holdem Manager 2 but to update detection rules or parse new/changed information from poker sites we need the hand history files so if your rake isn't being correctly detected then please send us the hand history files in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4