Graph BB over time of tournament?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Graph BB over time of tournament?

Postby HicSvntDracones » Mon May 14, 2018 4:29 pm

I played a Pokerstars home game the other day and saw the neat feature that graphs either your chipstack or the # of big blinds you have over the life of the tournament.

Is it possible to get a similar graph for tournaments for which I have hand history?
HicSvntDracones

Re: Graph BB over time of tournament?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 15, 2018 4:57 am

Go to the 'Graphs' section and you can 'Graph For: Hands Played' and select the 'Winnings:' to be displayed as chips or big blinds although it's not currently possible to filter for a specific tournament using simple filters.
Flag_Hippo

Postby HicSvntDracones » Tue May 15, 2018 11:43 am

Thanks for this helpful response.

Are there some non-simple filters that can get this done?

Or is there anything else you would suggest to review a tournament from start to finish? Basically I want to be able to look at a tournament on a macro level and say "you never really took off in this tourney and blinds rose so you then had to push/shove until you busted" or "you had a few good hands and then things really fell off at this point in the tournament"? A graph of bb would allow that.
HicSvntDracones

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 15, 2018 1:12 pm

I've just realised you can do this in a different report. You can review individual tournaments as described here and once you have selected an individual tournament you can click the 'Hands' tab above the graph to view a chip or BB graph for that tournament (the graph will be in chips if you are in the 'Results' section of PokerTracker 4 and in BB if you are in the 'Statistics' section).
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4