Import tournament hands and result part played on iphone

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Import tournament hands and result part played on iphone

Postby kayron16 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:38 am

Hi All. Recently played a bounty tournament on Pokerstars with the majority played on laptop with pt4 but I had to travel for the final two tables and finished playing on my iphone. Does anyone know how I import the rest of the hands and result onto PT4. I've tried some stuff and feel like I'm starting to make a mess of it. At 1st it said net currency won was 1.1k roughly and then i downloaded the playing history audit and tried to import it as a csv and the net won has gone up to 3450. It should actually be around 4600ish. Not even sure if the import had anything to do with it as in the bottom right corner it says import status - 1 error. Appreciate any help.
kayron16

Re: Import tournament hands and result part played on iphone

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 15, 2018 1:02 pm

You can request previous hand histories from the PokerStars client and this should include hands you've played on mobile devices. These can then be manually imported into PokerTracker 4 (Play -> Poker Get Hands From Disk/Email) to fill in the gaps in your tournaments. If you are having issues with results you can update the information manually using the Tournament Results window. Please also make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories but if you have any further trouble please compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4