Fold to 3-Bet All-In after RFI

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to 3-Bet All-In after RFI

Postby betheciment » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 am

Hello guys,

I want to create some custom stats for Fold to 3-Bet-All-Ins after somebody raised first in.

E.g. CO openraises and BB rejams all in. I just need the things i have to change in the Value Expression/Colums because i already tried this out:

Value expression: (cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_allin_when_open_raised / cnt_p_3bet_def_allin_opp_when_open_raised) * 100

cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_allin_when_open_raised
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])

AND

cnt_p_3bet_def_allin_opp_when_open_raised
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])

I made a mistake there, but i cant find it. Can anybody help me? You can see that i already created custom columns for that. It would be very appreciated if you can give an advice.

Maybe you can give me a clue for puttin in "12-20bb stacksizes for the 3bet-jam-player" in the further custom stats.

Thanks a lot,

betheciment
betheciment

Re: Fold to 3-Bet All-In after RFI

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 am

betheciment wrote:tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack

Your stat is from the perspective of the open raiser so this means that the open raiser (not the 3bettor) went all-in with their initial 2bet. For the purposes of this stat I've assumed it's not complicated by any other players putting money in the pot:

"cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_allin_when_open_raised"
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '___' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '__', 1, 0])

"cnt_p_3bet_def_allin_opp_when_open_raised"
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '__' OR (char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p) = 3 AND substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1) = substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 3 for 1))), 1, 0])

betheciment wrote:Maybe you can give me a clue for puttin in "12-20bb stacksizes for the 3bet-jam-player" in the further custom stats.

To test another players stack would require a subquery but you can write an expression for the size of the 3Bet from the perspective of the 2bettor:

cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_allin_when_open_raised_12BB-20BB
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '___' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '__' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made / tourney_blinds.amt_bb BETWEEN 12 AND 20, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby betheciment » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Thanks for replying hippo!

Are your codes refering to my example "CO vs BB Rejam"?

If so, can you please give me a advice how to change the positions of the openraiser?
betheciment

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 am

The expressions are for any position but if you want to specify CO vs BB you can use this:

"cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_allin_when_open_raised"
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '818' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '18', 1, 0])

"cnt_p_3bet_def_allin_opp_when_open_raised"
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '818' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '18%', 1, 0])

See this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mooooNy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:31 pm

@Flag_Hippo: could you also say a few words about changing this stat from folding to a 3bet shove to calling? I tried changing
tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F'
to
tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='C'
but that didnt work?
mooooNy

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:07 pm

If that's for any position you need to change tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '__' to tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '___' but if it's for CO vs BB then change tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '18' to tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '181'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby betheciment » Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 pm

@flag_hippo that does not work on my HUD. Can you test these stats on your own? Thanks a lot, appreciated
betheciment

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Have you rebuilt your custom cache after adding your new stats? If not go to 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles