badge detailed explanation

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

badge detailed explanation

Postby dave2085 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:36 am

i am searching for a page in the web or in the notecaddy tool, or an pdf etc.., which shows me all defined badges.

I installed the ultimate package and stuff like that and the most badges are explained.

but suddenly when playing this '1d' badge popped up on all players.

https://imgur.com/a/mN9oLka

what does this mean? and is there a complete list of all this preinstalled /package badges!?

/edit

I put in my hud this NC.PlayerTags stat, to manually assign a tag. I think i misscklicked and slected this '1d' badge.
What i am wondering is,m that after trying to assign ths badge to ONE special player at the table, alle other players (besides Hero) get this patch aswell assigned.

how can i solve this? that it only assigns to the palyer i selected?
dave2085

Re: badge detailed explanation

Postby SretiCentV » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Is it just that one badge that gets assigned to everyone when you added it to one or does that happen with all of them? Looking at the definitions and the docs it seems that image is not used anywhere (though it's possible I missed something as there are so many badges) but that shouldn't be causing this problem. The documentation that is in the "notecaddy coaching pack files" folder on your desktop covers all the badge definitions but there could be extra images that are not used and wouldn't be mentioned there
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby dave2085 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:52 am

this happend to me while playing cashgame on pokerstars two days ago (badge assigne dot the hole table after badging only one player)

Yesterday i played tournaments on partypoker and manual badging worked fine (only the one i badged received the badge - tested it once)

I already looked up the"notecaddy coaching pack files" but couldnt fine any badge like this "1d".
these are all the badges i can choose from while playing cashgame, and a lot of them arent described in the ultimate package :/

https://imgur.com/a/UvPbk8Y

(looked in all files), so is there no chance to find out the definitions dircetly via Notecaddy?
dave2085

Postby SretiCentV » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:44 am

The thing is that those are just images. In and of themselves they don't really have meaning. The ones that are described in the documents are being used by badges which are what give them meaning. Whether there should be images included that aren't associated with any badges is something that could be debated but I think the extra flexibility it gives is worth the possible confusion. For manual tagging as shown in your screenshot, the images don't have inherent meaning. I recommend using certain images for things that you can quickly associate and that may be made easier by what is described in the document but if there is no description of an image, it's that it isn't used in any preset definitions and therefore has no meaning in any context
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Return to NoteCaddy