Partypoker fastforward hud?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Partypoker fastforward hud?

Postby KatonBond » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello. i was playing today at around 12pm EST and had no problems. When i came back from lunch which was an hour, there was an error and it said the fastforward hud failed to launch and is disabled? has anyone else had this problem? I play in Canada
KatonBond

Re: Partypoker fastforward hud?

Postby KaiNDeaD » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Same problem here.
KaiNDeaD

Postby pokercrackkk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Same problem here
pokercrackkk

Fastfoward Hud

Postby lamassu88 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Hello,

I am having some problems with the fastfowards game in partypoker. The hud doesn´t come up. Poker tracker displays the next text:
"The fastforward HUD failed to launch and has been disabled. To resolve:
Make sure that PokerTracker.exe is running as an administrator. With PokerTracker closed, right-click the PokerTracker 4 icon and select Run as Administrator.
Check that your anti-virus and/or security software has not removed required files. Please see the PT4: Anti-Virus, Firewall, and Security Software Configuration Guide
Download and re-install the latest version of PokerTracker while partypoker is closed.
If you continue to experience this message after going through all of the above steps, please contact support for assistance."

First I tried with the point number 1, then I tried the point number 3. And the last I tried it was the point 2. Actually I don´t have the avast antivirus anymore because in the FAQ there was not even a clue about how to solve the problem having Avast antivirus intalled in my computer. So I am running just with the window esential, which is actually a reccomended one.

I would be very gratefull for some help as I am very lost about what else I could try to solve the problem.

Thanks.
lamassu88

Re: Fastfoward Hud

Postby KatonBond » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Me too
KatonBond

fast forward hud failed to laucnch

Postby cardistryart » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello, I am playing on party poker and today my FF hud failed to launch. I run both programs as administrator, also have reinstalled pt4, set up antivirus... and still, it doesn't work
cardistryart

Re: Cannot Connect to Database

Postby janpau » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 pm

hello, I had this problem and was about to uninstall my antivirus but it was not necessary so I share it here in case someone else has the same problem, in my case I have just opened pgadmin and a message has appeared from my antivirus saying that postgresql has started, then I started pt4 and the problem was solved
janpau

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:11 am

So we can investigate this please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:29 am

We released an update to the fastforward Hud yesterday to support a change in the .es and .fr skins, but that shouldn't stop it working for anyone else.
Please try restarting PT4 and your Party Poker (or skin) software, and be sure to follow the normal startup process.
If you still have problems please do open a support ticket as Flag_Hippo suggested, and be sure to tell us which country skin you play at.
WhiteRider

Postby cardistryart » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:04 am

I tried to find log file, and have found only that (that log folder is empty)
Attachments
пт44.PNG
cardistryart

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4