Notecaddy not showing

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Notecaddy not showing

Postby d1amondhaze » Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 am

Hello.
I installed notecandy recently after taking a trial version to PT4.
I was importing hands and it was all good but after that any stat from NC does not show.
I do not see pop ups i have only "notecaddy trial" bookmark in popups but when I click it tells me to register what I already did.
Any stat that I try to add from NC show only "-" nothing more. I tried to press "show notecaddy" in PT4 but does not work aswell.
Any solutions please?

d1amondhaze

Re: Notecaddy not showing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 01, 2018 10:36 am

If you are using security software please follow the instructions given in the Security Software Configuration Guide and also add an exception to this folder (including subfolders) to see if that helps:

C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Apps\Tm90ZUNhZGR5

If you need any further assistance please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby d1amondhaze » Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 am

hI.

still does not change anything - I've submited ticked with logs
d1amondhaze

Postby RockoSchamoni » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm

I have the same problem! Have you the solution of the problem?
RockoSchamoni

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 am

Have you added NoteCaddy information to your HUD profile or tried using one of the HUDs included in the coaching packs? Depending on the options you chose when installing NoteCaddy you may have an Edge profile available for Cash and/or Tournaments available in the PokerTracker 4 HUD Profile Editor which you can try out on the tables. These profiles already have NoteCaddy badges on the HUD itself and NoteCaddy stats/notes in the popups and there are further details on what's included in the 'NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files' that would have been downloaded to your desktop.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rocky ricoco » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:32 am

Things are not improving even with 2 updates in 2 days
here is todays error log

2018.09.05 11:20:43:3658[1] Error in app start Unable to get selected database due to no valid connection being found
at NoteCaddyPT4.Pt4DatabaseDetector.GetSelectedDatabase()
at NoteCaddy.Business.CaddyModel.BuildDependencies(IDatabaseDetector detector, ITaskRepeater repeater, IBadgeFacade badgeFacade)
at NoteCaddy.Business.ApplicationStarter.CompleteLoad(IApplicationManager applicationManager, ITaskRepeater taskRepeater)
at NoteCaddy.Business.ApplicationManager.Start(String startupPath)

Here is yesterdays
2018.09.04 12:05:37:6385[1] Error in app start at AssaultWare.Business.Database.Pt4Postgre..ctor(ConnectionData connection, String name, IDbQueryProvider`1 queryProvider, ITrackerConverter`1 trackerConverter, IHandCommandProvider`1 handCommands, IHandBuilder`1 handBuilder, IStatCommandProvider`1 statCommands)
at NoteCaddyPT4.Pt4DatabaseDetector.GetDatabase(String name)
at NoteCaddyPT4.Pt4DatabaseDetector.d5FgoZp6x(String , String , Boolean )
at NoteCaddyPT4.Pt4DatabaseDetector.<GetAllDatabases>d__10.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at NoteCaddyPT4.Pt4DatabaseDetector.GetSelectedDatabase()
at NoteCaddy.Business.CaddyModel.BuildDependencies(IDatabaseDetector detector, ITaskRepeater repeater, IBadgeFacade badgeFacade)
at NoteCaddy.Business.ApplicationStarter.CompleteLoad(IApplicationManager applicationManager, ITaskRepeater taskRepeater)
at NoteCaddy.Business.ApplicationManager.Start(String startupPath)
2018.09.04 12:37:16:9767[API SERVER 18] PT Pipe error: Cannot access a closed pipe.

Perhaps a NoteCaddy removal tool that removes all traces of it from PT4 or step by step directions to purge it from users systems might be in order.
rocky ricoco

Postby back4good » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Dear Support, I have the same problem, as the previous customer. I only see that page to please register NC trial and i see the same page poppin up always. Shut down firewall already, and all hands has been imported but still wont work. What can I do to fix this?
back4good

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:32 am

back4good wrote:I only see that page to please register NC trial and i see the same page poppin up always.

That is just a sample image showing a NoteCaddy preview which displays in unedited HUD Profiles so have you actually added any NoteCaddy statistics to your HUD profile? If you want to hide the NoteCaddy sample popup then you can go to 'HUD > Edit HUD Profiles', select the profile that you're using and then click 'OK' to close the window again.
Flag_Hippo

Return to NoteCaddy