HUD not displaying correctly - 888 poker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not displaying correctly - 888 poker

Postby Matt_S » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 am

Hi,

Recently purchased Poker Tracker 4.

When configuring 888 poker as per instructions it is still saying 888 poker appears to not be installed? Although saying that it still gets hands whilst playing and does appear to be working. Is this a glitch?

When i'm in a game the HUD appears after a few hands but the stats are randomly put on the table I have to drag them to the specific player - Is this normal or is there a way to automate this?

Lastly the mucked cards appear random, have tried to configure mucked cards without success. When i select configure mucked cards, a selection of suited pockets appear and I do not know what cards apply to each position.

Apologies if these questions have been asked before but i have searched high and low for answers and cannot find them anywhere.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Matt_S

Re: HUD not displaying correctly - 888 poker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 am

If the 888 install isn't detected then you can ignore that warning if you have manually configured your hand history folder to import your hands. For your HUD positions are you using preferred seating? If so you'd want to check your settings in PokerTracker 4 and in the 888 client

If you use the preferred seating option the stats at your table may not move to the correct positions until you have played and imported at least one full hand but if they are still wrong then you can move the HUD anywhere you want by holding the Control key while dragging the HUD or you can click the PT-icon and select 'Unlock Layout' to move the HUD around on the table without the need to hold the Control key. When you have your HUD placed where you want on the table you should save it by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so the new HUD positions are remembered for future tables.

You can also move and configure the mucked cards display in the same way as the HUD so if they are not displaying where you want you can click the PT-icon and select "Configure Mucked Cards" and adjust those positions (the card is the seat number at the table) and when you have the mucked cards placed where you want on the table you should then save the new positions in the same way as the HUD positions.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4