Collision rate in spins

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Collision rate in spins

Postby Rebellz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 am

Hello, I'm doing an investigation and I'd like to know If there is a way to check the collision rate of two specific players on my PT4 database.

I want to see if player A and player B ever played together at the same table, how often they played together etc, I'm pretty sure there is a way to check that but I don't know how.
Rebellz

Re: Collision rate in spins

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:20 pm

You can filter for two players in the same hand with the following expression filter in a custom report:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Player1') and tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Player2')

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Player1 & Player2 with screen names and leave the single quotes in the expression filter.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Collision rate in spins

Postby Rebellz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Thank you
Rebellz

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles