Overlimp Then Fold To Raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Overlimp Then Fold To Raise

Postby 3BettinGranny » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:43 am

I tried to copy the "Limp with previous Limpers" stat to include the times an opponent Limped and then folded to a raise but i clearly have the formula in the wrong order and/or just completely wrong.
Can you point me in the right direction please?

This is what i tried which is throws back a completely useless number now that i look at the formula again;

((cnt_prev_callers_limp / cnt_p_limp_opp_facing_limpers)+cnt_p_2bet_def_action_fold) * 100
3BettinGranny

Re: Overlimp Then Fold To Raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:24 pm

There is a built-in statistic called 'Preflop Limp Fold' so if you duplicate/edit that and add AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp to each column that will give you what you are after.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 3BettinGranny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 am

Ty that appears to be working.
I have another question , will i keep it here?

Ive made some decent raise first duplicates but im struggling with one i feel should be possible;

Is there anything i can add to the expression to say the player has the most chips at the table for tourneys?
Basically the stat would be called 'Raise First As Chipleader'

Ty
3BettinGranny

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Poker sites do not provide hand histories for what's going on at any other tables in MTTs so the information required to build stats for chipleaders is not available but if you only want that information for the biggest stack at your table then I am not aware of a method to do that but it would require a subquery to access the stacks of all other players individually - for more information on how SELECT works see this guide.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 3BettinGranny » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:if you only want that information for the biggest stack at your table then I am not aware of a method to do that[/url].

Yeh this is what i meant. I realize i should have been clearer on that ty anyway i'll keep digging.
3BettinGranny

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles