Check Flop, Turn and bet River

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Check Flop, Turn and bet River

Postby StarsIsRigged » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:41 am

Hello, I have created a custom stat and I would like to test my stat now with the "Holdem Hand Range Visualizer".
But the stat does not appear in the "Configure Quick Stats" list.

I have made a screenshot from all stats settings maybe there is something wrong I dont know. :-/

https://imgur.com/a/x4PvHDi
StarsIsRigged

Re: Check Flop, Turn and bet River

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Did you save the stat in 'Configure -> Statistics' before trying to add it to the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer?
Flag_Hippo

Postby StarsIsRigged » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Yes, the stat is saved I can still find him under "Configure-->Statistics" also after a PT4 restart.
When I replace the code from my own stats with the code from the cbet stats for examplen then I can find my own stat also in the "Holdem range visualizer".
StarsIsRigged

Postby StarsIsRigged » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Ok, thats seems now to work I can find the stat. But the stat is not working correctly.

I want to check how often someone donk bets the river when the action for both player was:
check Flop and check Turn, Villain donk River. If that works then I want to make it so that I can see also a percentage.

This is my code for now:
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0])

I want to check if the flop and turn has been checked and if there was no bet on flop or turn. But I get this error message:

Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Reason Error: (Error: syntax error at or near")" LINE 1: ..._hand_player_statistics.id_holecard)=166))AND(((() >= 1))A...
StarsIsRigged

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:16 am

StarsIsRigged wrote:I want to check how often someone donk bets the river when the action for both player was:
check Flop and check Turn, Villain donk River. If that works then I want to make it so that I can see also a percentage.

This is my code for now:
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0])

The stat will still count if a player check-calls (and/or check-raises) the flop and turn so you should use lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' instead of cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_check AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet.

StarsIsRigged wrote:But I get this error message:

Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Reason Error: (Error: syntax error at or near")" LINE 1: ..._hand_player_statistics.id_holecard)=166))AND(((() >= 1))A...

If you're seeing that error when testing in your code in a custom report then that's a known issue. To workaround that you can change the code in upper case in the expression to lower case (AND -> and) or you can change the number of hands displayed in the report from 'Most Recent 100 Hands' to 'All Hands'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby StarsIsRigged » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Now I have a new strange problem.

Stat:
Code: Select all
(Check_Flop_Turn_and_Donk_River / Check_Flop_Turn_River)*100

Columns:

Check_Flop_Turn_and_Donk_River:
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action='X' and lookup_actions_t.action='X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet,1,0])

Check_Flop_Turn_River:
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action='X' and lookup_actions_t.action='X' and lookup_actions_r.action='X',1,0])

Now this stat is only working when someone checks. But it never counts up when the action for both player was: check Flop, Turn and River. Any ideas what I´m doing wrong?
StarsIsRigged

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:26 am

To count how often a player checks flop, checks turn and bets river the opportunities column for your statistic needs to also count the times they bet and not just the times they check which you are doing with lookup_actions_r.action='X' so you should instead use the database flag for the opportunity to open a street as when someone has the opportunity to open the betting on the river they can only check or bet:

sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action='X' and lookup_actions_t.action='X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp,1,0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby StarsIsRigged » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:49 am

Ok, this seems to work now thx.

To check if someone bets now IP or OOP I can just use the "Has Position" field from the item properties right?

Like here:

https://image.ibb.co/msJtrU/pt4.png
StarsIsRigged

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 am

Yes that's correct.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles