Live Amt BB at Zoom - any chance that you make it work?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Live Amt BB at Zoom - any chance that you make it work?

Postby Pegvain » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:15 am

A question to Pokertracker Team, is there any hope that you make the Live Amt BB stat work on zoom tables? Today I made a horrible mistake stacking off with poor equity thinking that I'm short. As you know, one can buy in short (min. 50BB) eight times a day at Stars and that's how I always start my zoom sessions. I was still short on all the other zoom tables plus had one more regular table running, where I was also playing short. Yes, I should have paid more attention, but it's so comfortable to be able to see that big number of BBs in my hud on regular tables. It would be a great, great help.
Pegvain

Re: Live Amt BB at Zoom - any chance that you make it work?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Live stats get their information from the last hand imported which is fine for regular tables but on Zoom tables the previous hand may not have even been completed yet and the players change for each new hand so live stats are disabled for Zoom.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Pegvain » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:44 pm

"Players change", but I am not changing, am I? Couldn't they be exclusively enabled for hero?
Pegvain

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 am

The last hand you played may not have finished either (so won't have been imported) if you quick-folded, so we don't have your current stack either.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4