Hand Report filtered for lines villains took

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand Report filtered for lines villains took

Postby dave2085 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:17 pm

When i create a Hand Report i can have a look at all my hands i played.

Now i want to Filter for specific Line Villain took (it doesnt matter if Hero acted in the specific Hand).
For Example i want to filter all Hands, where any opponent raised on the flop >5x (sizing). (Situation where Villain raised against Hero and Situations where Villain raised against other Villain)
Is this possible to show me those Hands in a report in any way?

If i do Populationreport i can only see how often opponents did this play, but I cant see the Hands (or is it possible to export them?)
If not, is there any way to do such a Report in a Hand Report?
What i can do is to Filter the Hands which where played against Hero. But then I cant see the Hands which other Players played against each other.

Maybe i dont understand basic stuff, but if can see all hands i played in the Playerreport, why is it not possible to filter such things (show all hands where a flopraise occured and was >5x)?
Or is it possible, and i dont see it? :?

Thanks
dave2085

Re: Hand Report filtered for lines villains took

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 am

You can see hands which match your filters for any player in a 'Hand Report' by clicking the 'Filters' link, selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and disabling the 'Filter on Active Player' option.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Hand Report filtered for lines villains took

Postby dave2085 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:59 am

Thanks!
dave2085

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles