HUD not working in IPOKER

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working in IPOKER

Postby ButraSeria » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

Since the soft uptade is not working the hud in ipoker in my pc... was working in my laptop but now is not working algo :( Some ideas to fix it?
thanks
ButraSeria

Re: HUD not working in IPOKER

Postby ButraSeria » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:32 pm

when Im importing appears in red : Error: Ipoker : unable to launch auto import for site. Reason: auto importer needs to be configured...
When I click auto detect no skin are detected... I put the folder by myself and still not working :(
ButraSeria

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Make sure you are using PokerTracker v4.15.3 but if that doesn't resolve the problem can you please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Minere » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:16 pm

any updates o this topic?

i installed the new client today and have the same problem.
Minere

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:46 am

The OP hasn't submitted a ticket so please follow the directions given in my last post.
Flag_Hippo

Postby StarsIsRigged » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

My HUD is also not working on the speed tabels anymore. I havent played for a few weeks on iPoker and now my HUD is not working anymore on the speed tabels. I use also Pokertracker v4.15.3 how can I create a ticket?
StarsIsRigged

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:39 am

Does it work if you only play on one Speed table? If you open multiple Speed tables iPoker use the same table number which means that the PokerTracker 4 HUD can only attach to one of them but if it's not working for you on a single table then please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it in a Support Ticket with your log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4