Hud not showing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud not showing

Postby Irresi » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:24 pm

I'm new to using poker tracker 4. I imported 30k hands i played to my database, from the same stakes (micro/low) i'm playing right now. My hands are now automatically importing into the database (I checked in the database).
The problem I have is that my HUD is not showing.
When I go to HUD options configuration, under general settings all boxes are checked and stats from all hands are shown. When I click on 'advanced', under 'Read from databases' the correct (and only) database is checked. All boxes are checked again, and opacity is on solid. What else do I need to do to make my Hud show? If I didn't provide enough information please ask, I'd be happy to update.

Hope someone could help me out :)
Irresi

Re: Hud not showing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:23 am

Irresi wrote:I imported 30k hands i played to my database, from the same stakes (micro/low) i'm playing right now. My hands are now automatically importing into the database (I checked in the database).

What poker site is this on? Are you playing micro/low cash games or tournaments? Are you playing regular cash tables or a fast poker variant like Zoom? Also after manually importing did you select 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' before you joined your table?
Irresi wrote:What else do I need to do to make my Hud show?

Is the trouble just with your own Hero HUD displaying or is it for your opponents as well?
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4