HUD not working on party

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not working on party

Postby Rob_10108 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Good evening,

You guys have helped me a few times in the past and am hoping you can do so again! Just got back on to party after a couple year hiatus and seems my HUD does not want to work on this one site while playing. Works fine on stars as usual, just seem to be only having the issue with Party. Hands are importing while I play, just can't get the HUD to pop up in game. Any advice on how to get this going would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Rob_10108

Re: HUD not working on party

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:26 am

Is that regular cash tables, fast forward tables and/or tournaments? If it's on tournaments then that's a known issue which will be resolved in the next official release. If you want to be automatically notified when that's available and/or have access to an alpha version with the fix then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Rob_10108 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes this problem occurred on MTTs. Is there by chance an eta on the update release? Hopefully before the big Sunday Funday coming up?
Rob_10108

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 am

I don't have an ETA but if you want access to a pre-release version with the fix then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4