PT4 is not showing HUD on PokerStars.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 is not showing HUD on PokerStars.

Postby Clarkgp » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:53 pm

How to resolve the error: Unable to begin feeder import process. Reason: PokerTracker is configured to import into an outdated database. This must be corrected before an import can succeed. ?
Clarkgp

Re: PT4 is not showing HUD on PokerStars.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 am

In 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Preferences' make sure you are importing to the current active database and not any old or invalid databases. If that is the case you can also remove the old one from your settings using the 'Remove' button in the 'Database -> Database Management' window.
Flag_Hippo

Postby thrilaras7 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:33 am

I have the same issue but without any error massage. The tracker just doesn't collect hands
thrilaras7

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Please check that your poker site is configured correctly with PokerTracker 4 by referring to the relevant guide here:

Site Configuration Guides

If you have any further trouble then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Liverpoolmk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi there,I think I do something in PT4 window PLAY POKER-NO taqs selected (on the right site)and now I dont have my any hands from any tournament for session reviue,please help
Attachments
PT4 do pokerst.png
Liverpoolmk

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Liverpoolmk wrote:Hi there,I think I do something in PT4 window PLAY POKER-NO taqs selected (on the right site)and now I dont have my any hands from any tournament for session reviue,please help

The 'Play Poker' section only displays hands for today so if you want to review hands that are older you need to go into the 'View Stats' section where there are a variety of reports to view your poker data. If you are not seeing recent hands in the 'Play Poker' section then make certain that you are looking in the proper section of PokerTracker – cash game data ($) and tournament data (T) are separated if you have imported only one type of data you would not see it in the other section. You can also try resetting the report to the default state. To do this, right click the empty hand report and choose 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and click 'OK'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Liverpoolmk » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm

ok,thx again 8-)
Liverpoolmk

Return to PokerTracker 4