Pop ups opening slower than earlier

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pop ups opening slower than earlier

Postby GregXX » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 am

Hi! Recently I created and added new custom stat in my pop-up. And I've noticed that this particular stat needed quite a bit time to be displayed while all the other stats were loading at a pretty usual and fast speed. I decided to do Custom Cache Rebuild. After that everything began working even worse: all other pop ups took a lot of time to be dispayed. Then I did Full Cache Rebuld, again custom cache rebuild and also Vaccum Full, and after that Vacum and Analyse. So basically tried everything but now it's still a bit slower than earlier. Do you have any ideas how to resolve this issue?
GregXX

Re: Pop ups opening slower than earlier

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am

So we can see what's going on here please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to is in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. Please also export your custom stat via the 'Options' button in 'Configure Statistics' and attach that to the ticket as well.
Flag_Hippo

Postby GregXX » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Ok, I created support ticket.

But I need to be back to the business asap :( and wonder if just creating new DB and restoring old one to it can solve the popups issues without overcomplicating things with support?
GregXX

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:02 am

You can play on another database in the meantime but if you restore the current database it will be in the same state that it was when it was backed up so you will likely see the same issue.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4