Hand report for blind level

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand report for blind level

Postby Evoke_89 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 am

Hello,

I'm wanting to make a hand report tab for each level, what do i need to include to do this?

I have this "tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_blinds" that to my understanding identify's the blind level.

How can i make this specific? eg: "Whatever Code here & 10/20" or "Whatever Code here & 100/200".

Thank you for your help.
Evoke_89

Re: Hand report for blind level

Postby Evoke_89 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Also how am i meant to filter SNG's by: 2max, 6max, 9max, MTT withou using "more filters"?

Would have thought there would be a drop down filter option, but the "type" drop down only has STT/MTT.
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Evoke_89 wrote:I'm wanting to make a hand report tab for each level, what do i need to include to do this?

I have this "tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_blinds" that to my understanding identify's the blind level.

How can i make this specific? eg: "Whatever Code here & 10/20" or "Whatever Code here & 100/200".

You can filter/sort hand reports by blind level but you cannot add your own tabs to it. If I am not understanding what you want please provide more specific details.
Evoke_89 wrote:Also how am i meant to filter SNG's by: 2max, 6max, 9max, MTT withou using "more filters"?

Would have thought there would be a drop down filter option, but the "type" drop down only has STT/MTT.

Save them as quick filters and they will be available in the 'Quick' filter dropdown.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Evoke_89 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Evoke_89 wrote:I'm wanting to make a hand report tab for each level, what do i need to include to do this?

You can filter/sort hand reports by blind level but you cannot add your own tabs to it. If I am not understanding what you want please provide more specific details.

So for example if I made a report "Hands that saw flop". How could i make this specific to a certain blind level? Eg: I could make a hand report for each blind level to review hands from a specific blind level.

So to make the code blind level specific I would need to replace "???" with something:
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_saw and ???, 1, 0])

Evoke_89 wrote:Also how am i meant to filter SNG's by: 2max, 6max, 9max, MTT without using "more filters"?

Save them as quick filters and they will be available in the 'Quick' filter dropdown.

That's great! Thank you :)
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 am

To filter hands by the size of the big blind you can use tourney_blinds.amt_bb.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Evoke_89 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:To filter hands by the size of the big blind you can use tourney_blinds.amt_bb.

So would this make:

"tourney_blinds.amt_bb20" 10/20 & "tourney_blinds.amt_bb200" 100/200?
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 pm

As I mentioned that expression is for the size of the big blind and you use it as you would for any other expression when querying the size/value of something e.g:

tourney_blinds.amt_bb = 200

You can also use other operators if needed (<=, BETWEEN e.t.c.). There is no need to filter for the size of the small blind if it's always half of the big blind but if you want to do that you need to use tourney_blinds.amt_sb e.g:

tourney_blinds.amt_sb = 100 and tourney_blinds.amt_bb = 200
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles