PokerStars: Prohibit use of custom stats?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerStars: Prohibit use of custom stats?

Postby 44twiglet » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:38 pm

From the release notes:
PokerStars: Prohibit use of custom stats, derived from player hole cards or board cards, from displaying on PokerStars tables.

I am using these two, which are coming up as prohibited.

River Bet Bluff Frequency - (cnt_r_bet_bluff / cnt_r_bet_known) * 100
and
River Raise Bluff Frequency - (cnt_r_raise_bluff / cnt_r_raise_known) * 100

They are stats to determine river bluffs, which I would expect to be OK from the above.

Am I missing something?
44twiglet

Re: PokerStars: Prohibit use of custom stats?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:00 am

I cannot tell how your custom statistic is defined from just the column names so please post the expressions from your custom columns here, via PM or in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 44twiglet » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:I cannot tell how your custom statistic is defined from just the column names so please post the expressions from your custom columns here, via PM or in a Support Ticket.

Sorry. I think this is what you need:

cnt_r_bet_bluff

sum(if[((cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_straight AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_flush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fullhouse AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fouroak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_strflush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0)) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet) AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand), 1, 0])

cnt_r_bet_known

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard>0, 1, 0])

cnt_r_raise_bluff

sum(if[((cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_straight AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_flush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fullhouse AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fouroak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_strflush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0)) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0) AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand), 1, 0])

cnt_r_raise_known

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard>0), 1, 0])
44twiglet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:01 am

Anything using cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard is blocked for PokerStars so use cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown for your known columns instead.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 44twiglet » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:31 am

Thanks for swift replies guys. I am not database savvy so I gotta ask for some hand holding, I have tried (8 hours!).

I tried to simply substitute
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard
with
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown

giving the expression

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown>0, 1, 0])

This comes up invalid.
Then tried a lot of guesswork editing, some came up valid some not, but nothing produced a result in the HUD.

So before I crack up completely, can I ask for specific changes for these two columns, thanks.

cnt_r_bet_known
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard>0, 1, 0])

and

cnt_r_raise_known
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard>0), 1, 0])
44twiglet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:38 am

cnt_r_bet_known
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

cnt_r_raise_known
Code: Select all
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown), 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby 44twiglet » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:59 am

Flag_Hippo - that is nothing short of first class service, minutes after I posted. Thank you very much.
All fixed, tested and working as expected.
Thank you again.
44twiglet

Postby IA06 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:08 am

So I changed the
cnt_r_bet_known

to
cnt_r_bet_known
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

But then
River Bet Bluff Frequency - (cnt_r_bet_bluff / cnt_r_bet_known) * 100
ends up showing me numbers above 100. Shouldn´t the value be between 0-100 here?

I´m still using
cnt_r_raise_bluff

sum(if[((cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_straight AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_flush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fullhouse AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fouroak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_strflush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0)) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0) AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand), 1, 0])
IA06

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:51 am

Have you rebuilt your custom database cache (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild) after making the change?
Flag_Hippo

Postby IA06 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:47 pm

I did rebuild the database and then it worked fine. Until no when it´s back to values above 100. Tried to do it all over again from the beginning, restarted everything but now nothing seems to help.
IA06

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles