Variables of cash_hand_player_statistics class

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Variables of cash_hand_player_statistics class

Postby babalouise » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:04 am

Is there anywhere in PokerTracker where I can see all of the variables that belong to the cash_hand_player_statistics class? All of these variables are not found under statistics or columns. Columns has variables that are created from the cash_hand_player_statistics variables. But it doesn't directly list the cash_hand_player_statistics variables.

Sometimes I can find what I need by looking at the definition of a variable in Columns and then inferring what the cash_hand_player_statistics variable must meant. And then use it to create my own variable, which I can then use in the creation of my own statistic. But is there a direct list of these variables (the variables of the class cash_hand_player_statistics) somewhere? If there were, it would help me to figure things out for myself and write into this forum less frequently.

Thanks much.
babalouise

Re: Variables of cash_hand_player_statistics class

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:16 pm

The database schema hasn't been published like it was for PokerTracker 3 however the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way. The schema.postgres.sql file is also available in "C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas" which you can view with NotePad and forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 available in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Variables of cash_hand_player_statistics class

Postby babalouise » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Awesome, thanks! I'm off to the races.
babalouise

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles