I WILL PAY FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH CUSTOM STATS

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I WILL PAY FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH CUSTOM STATS

Postby tommydilly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Hello, i ve seen is quite complicated to add custom stats for analizing a database, i need fold cb ip, fold cb op fold to 2barrell 3 barrell, i know someone does it for money
let me know your price, is quite urgent
please write me on facebook: Tommaso Dilena
or comment here, but i would prefer on facebook.
many thanks
tommydilly

Re: I WILL PAY FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH CUSTOM STATS

Postby tommydilly » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Cmon guys is quite urgent i know you can do it i pay good money for it
tommydilly

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:50 am

tommydilly wrote:i need fold cb ip, fold cb op

Those are available in PokerTracker 4. The basic statistic is called 'Fold to F CBet' and to set IP/OOP for the HUD you can change the properties for the stat in the 'Item Properties' tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says "Has Position". So if you wanted to do 'Fold to F CBet IP' you would select the 'Fold to F CBet' stat, and change the 'Has Position' item property to 'In Position on Flop'. There is also a set of 'Fold To CBet IP & OOP' custom statistics available in the Download Warehouse:

Fold To CBet IP & OOP.zip

The custom statistics above are slightly different from changing from the position property in the HUD Profile Editor as they use the position relative to the aggressor rather than absolute position.
tommydilly wrote:fold to 2barrell 3 barrell

If those barrels are CBets then you can use the built-in statistics 'Fold to T CBet' and 'Fold to R CBet'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tommydilly » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Mate is not me who decide, the man is gonna pay your price whatever it is if you can do it. We are not good at all with this kind of stuff. Tell a price and contact me, please. There are many other custom stats he wants
tommydilly

Postby tommydilly » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
tommydilly wrote:i need fold cb ip, fold cb op

Those are available in PokerTracker 4. The basic statistic is called 'Fold to F CBet' and to set IP/OOP for the HUD you can change the properties for the stat in the 'Item Properties' tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says "Has Position". So if you wanted to do 'Fold to F CBet IP' you would select the 'Fold to F CBet' stat, and change the 'Has Position' item property to 'In Position on Flop'. There is also a set of 'Fold To CBet IP & OOP' custom statistics available in the Download Warehouse:

Fold To CBet IP & OOP.zip

The custom statistics above are slightly different from changing from the position property in the HUD Profile Editor as they use the position relative to the aggressor rather than absolute position.
tommydilly wrote:fold to 2barrell 3 barrell

If those barrels are CBets then you can use the built-in statistics 'Fold to T CBet' and 'Fold to R CBet'.

im not used to forums, sorry for messing a bit around, i explained you that we can pay the price you or anyone would set for doing it. there are few others custom stats he wants. if you contact me, i can give you the details, we set a price, we send you the money and you can do the job for us.... we wasted already so much time. thanks for understanding
tommydilly

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles