Hud pokerstars.it Sng doesn't work

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud pokerstars.it Sng doesn't work

Postby sannio » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:10 am

Hello guys. The hud for sng real money doesn't work. do you help me please?
sannio

Re: Hud pokerstars.it Sng doesn't work

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:38 pm

Are your hands importing? If not please refer to the following guide and make sure everything is setup correctly:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

If your hands are importing but the HUD isn't displaying then the PokerStars client should be running in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Global -> Language -> English) otherwise the HUD may not attach to tournament tables.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sannio » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:00 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Are your hands importing? If not please refer to the following guide and make sure everything is setup correctly:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

If your hands are importing but the HUD isn't displaying then the PokerStars client should be running in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Global -> Language -> English) otherwise the HUD may not attach to tournament tables.
Attachments
lollll.png
i check but the hud doesn't work
sannio

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If your hands are importing but the HUD isn't displaying then the PokerStars client should be running in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Global -> Language -> English) otherwise the HUD may not attach to tournament tables.

Then you should follow the second part of my initial reply. Looking at the corner of the PokerStars table in your screenshot I can see that you have not done this.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sannio » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:12 am

I try a lot of things to make to start hud but he doesn't it. I finish the hopes of start hud. :(...sorry if my english is bad
sannio

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Did you change your PokerStars software to run in English? If you haven't changed it the HUD will not work on most tournament tables:

PokerStars Client -> Impostazioni -> Generale -> Lingua -> Gioca in: -> English -> Applica modifiche
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4