HUD not working on 2nd cash table (after latest Bovada updat

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD not working on 2nd cash table (after latest Bovada updat

Postby StopYourself » Wed May 20, 2020 11:06 pm

I know Bovada just had an update and it's affected the tournament HUD, but also wanted to mention that now the HUD won't work for a 2nd cash game table. It was working fine for multiple tables before, so I'm not sure if this is due to the latest Bovada change, but wanted to mention it in case that's the reason. If it's not, then I'm not sure what's happened because the second table hands are still being tracked and listed in "My Hands" but the HUD is not showing up on the second table.
StopYourself

Re: HUD not working on 2nd cash table (after latest Bovada u

Postby StopYourself » Wed May 20, 2020 11:25 pm

So this was strange. As soon as I posted this, I closed my second table because it died.

I had been playing about 30 hands on my first cash table with no issues and it was still working. So after closing the second cash, I decided to try to open up a new second cash table. Before doing so, though, I went to PT4 and to Apps --> Hand Grabber --> Status and left that window open. The HUD worked on the second table fine this time and it actually showed in the Hand Grabber Status window as 2 open tables.

Do you need to have that Status Window open when loading tables? Not sure if it was coincidence or what happened.
StopYourself

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am

This was caused by an update to the Ignition software. The update for the Ignition Hand Grabber has now been pushed out and will be downloaded and installed automatically the next time you restart PT4.
WhiteRider

Postby bondurant » Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 am

What should we do if it's not installed automatically?
bondurant

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 22, 2020 11:57 am

Make sure security software isn't interfering otherwise send us your log file in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby RasTrent » Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 pm

I had the same problem as you guys and then i turned off my anti-virus and it started working great again.

Hope this helps
RasTrent

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber