Tournament number now different for S&G

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Tournament number now different for S&G

Postby cool poker name » Sun May 24, 2020 1:27 pm

Since the support for tournaments on Ignition was added the tournament number which used to match Ignition's number has changed to what looks like a date and time code. S&G I played on 5-17-2020 has a tournament number of M-20200518003836.
One I played earlier in the day has a number M-20200217171549. Wondering if this has anything to do with me not being able to see the hole cards when I download the HH's?
cool poker name

Re: Tournament number now different for S&G

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 25, 2020 11:50 am

Are you importing hands via the grabber first? If so are you importing these downloaded hands into a new database or purging the originals? See this post otherwise send your downloaded sample to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cool poker name » Mon May 25, 2020 7:24 pm

I am not importing the hands first. Just getting hands while playing. The hud works fine. The hands show up on the statistics tab but the tourney number is different.
cool poker name

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 26, 2020 3:32 am

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options'. Take a screenshot of your table window(s) and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files and hand histories. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot(s).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber