Number of times opponent has faced a cbet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Number of times opponent has faced a cbet

Postby boagz4 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:58 am

So I know I can use the HUD stat 'call F cbet' which gives me the percentage of times someone has called a cbet vs folding to one. However, I'm wondering if there is another stat which can tell me how many times that opponent was even in that situation? So "called cbet 50% out of 5 opportunites"
boagz4

Re: Number of times opponent has faced a cbet

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:09 pm

That's exactly what that stat is - most stats are the percentage of times the player took the action out of the times they had the opportunity to.
WhiteRider

Postby boagz4 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Well, I guess I just mean a stat that is completely separate from 'C F cbet' which just shows the number of times this situation occurred. 50% would mean more of that was out of 50 times (25/50) then it would if only 2 times (1/2).
boagz4

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:50 pm

You can see the number of opportunities if you mouse-over the stat.
In the Hud you also have the option to enable the Times/Opportunities property in the Hud Editor which will display it as "50% (25/50)".

If you would still like to see the number of opportunities as a separate stat that is certainly possible with a custom stat. Take a look at the Custom Stats Guide for an overview of how custom stats work. The Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into much more detail (this was written for PT3, but the same principals apply).
WhiteRider

Postby boagz4 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:29 pm

Oh nice, okay. Thanks!
boagz4

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles