Understand Player Suumary

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Understand Player Suumary

Postby Kep. » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:03 pm

I'm a novice with PT.

I want to figure out who the winning players are in my database and how I fared against them. While trying to figure this out I found something I don't understand.
For example I will have a players and the last line will say my net win vs them is -$125, Ok so I wanted to review those hands. I click that player an the HH loads up below.
123 hands that matches but not only didn't I have a net lose of $124 but I actually won over $1200 so what gives?

Thanks in advance
Kep.

Re: Understand Player Suumary

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:15 pm

The top half of the 'Hero vs Villain' report is built to show money won/lost versus specific players however the hand report below is still the total profit from those hands so if you are not playing exclusively heads up then you will be exchanging money with other players.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kep. » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Thanks Mod,
I see that now. Do you know how I can construct a report that shows winning players overall and then how I fared against them?
Kep.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:36 am

Not in a single report. You can create an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports' to see who the winning players are but to see your specific results against them you would need to refer back to the 'Hero vs Villain' report.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles